Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Week 1 Recap

Monday was officially 1 week since I started my Visalus Shape shakes. In that week I lost 4 lbs and 4 inches as well. More importantly I feel better than ever! I have more energy than I have in my entire life. I have religiously had a shake for breakfast and lunch and then have had normal dinners. There were two nights that I had a healthy lean cuisine but I also ate "bad" and had Mexican food and cheeseburgers as well. I am amazed that I can eat like that and still lose weight.

I am SO impressed with the Visalus shakes and the company that I signed up to become a distributor after only 1 week. I want to share what I have found with people that are looking to get healthy while making some money at the same time. My hope is to pay off some of my remaining hospital bills from when I was in for anorexia. I think this would be a great way to bring closure to the whole situation.

I have to share what I am having right now though! I made a blueberry cheesecake shake and it is DELICIOUS!!! This is definitely going to the top of my list. I love the versatility of the shakes. With the shake powder being so packed full of nutrients and still only 90 calories per serving, you have free reign to add in whatever you please. Yesterday I invented a s'more shake and added cocoa powder, graham cracker and marshmallow to my shake mix and still created a shake under 300 calories. You can't beat it!

Photobucket
Blueberry Shake

I love this dissection of the nutrition in 1 serving of Vi Shake. Saving money and losing weight are amazing!

Photobucket


As always, feel free to check out my website emilykyle.bodybyvi.com If you need any more information fill out the form on the website and I have a plethora of files I can send to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment