Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rising Star and Bruises

Last night I made Rising Star Director with Visalus! I have officially made $500 from this company in less than 2 weeks. Not too shabby for not having to do much but spread the word of a healthy lifestyle! To get to this level I had to enroll 3 customers and 3 distributors within the first 30 days of becoming a distributor and have a group product volume of $1200. Now I am guaranteed a certain amount of money each month and can get into the weekly enrollers pool which gives me extra money based on my performance. This week from the pool I made $130! This whole thing seems too good to be true but today I got a check in the mail reminding me that it is not!

Photobucket



I also upgraded my shake kit. I started out on the "Shape" kit which came with 2 shakes a day for 30 days. This is the most common at $99. My new kit is the "Transformation" kit which is a $249 value that I am still getting for FREE because I have customers under me. I am excited to try the metab-awake, clear hunger/stress control and neuro energy drinks that are coming with my new FREE kit!

Neuro
Photobucket
Vi-Pack
Photobucket
Vi-Shape Shakes
Photobucket


One of the things I mentioned in my first posts is that I wanted my random bruises to go away with the shakes and so far they haven't. :( I don't like those unsightly things that pop up for some reason. Currently I am rocking two ugly ones on my left leg and I have NO idea where they came from. With my new kit I am getting vitamins too. Maybe they will help!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also.....drumroll please.......

I AM DOWN 10 LBS SINCE STARTING MY CHALLENGE 3 WEEKS AGO!!!


If any of this sounds appealing to you check out emilykyle.bodybyvi.com

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment