Sunday, August 21, 2011

Loving the shake life without sleeping pills!

I can't rave enough about these shakes! I had a few rough days last week due to my eating disorder but I have been back on the bandwagon for the past 3 days and am feeling amazing again. By far the COOLEST benefit of my Visalus shakes have been being able to get off of my sleeping pills. I have had insomnia since junior high and on average got 4-5 hours of sleep a night. I have relied on sleeping pills for years and got to the point where I was prescribed 2 ambien cr a night just to get a few hours of sleep but never feeling rested. I have been on the shakes for almost three weeks and haven't taken even 1 sleeping pill in the last week and a half. I can't tell you how wonderful this feels! I no longer have to drug myself to sleep. Thanks to proper nutrition in the form of this miracle shake I can sleep like a normal person.

No comments:

Post a Comment