Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rockin' this thing!

I am on day 2 of the Body by Visalus 90 day weight loss challenge and I am loving this program. I woke up this morning on my own at 8:30 and was energized and fully awake. This my friends is huge. Being that I am on summer break I tend to sleep in until at least noon with 4pm being my record sleep time. I can't help but think it is the shakes giving me more energy.

I had my first shake at 9 this morning and I chose chocolate cheesecake. It was so good! I used skim milk for this shake and almond milk for my lunch shake. I think I am going to try this each day to save some calories but keep me a bit more full in the morning.



I didn't feel hungry in between my breakfast and lunch shake at 1:30. For lunch I made the banana split shake and it was equally as amazing as the other shakes. I have tried 4 different recipes so far and each one was wonderful!



I went to the gym again today and did cardio. I was disappointed when I woke up this morning because I wasn't sore after how hard I had worked out today. I hate not getting sore because I feel like I didn't do any good. Oh well, I love the feeling I have after I leave the gym.

It's 5 and I haven't eaten dinner yet. This is the first time I am feeling substantially hungry. I am not sure what my dinner plans are yet but the cool thing about this diet is I don't feel the pressure to just eat vegetables or a salad for dinner. I can actually choose something that I enjoy or am craving because the shakes are so low cal but packed full of nutrients.

Overall, day 2 was a huge success! I am excited to continue and can't wait to step on the scale at my 2 week mark. It's going to be great when my friends start experiencing the results too!

Oh, one random thing I hope to fix is my random bruising. I used to be the hardest to bruise before my battle with anorexia. Now, I bruise ALL OF THE TIME! Right now I have about 15 bruises and I don't have a clue where a single one of them comes from. I hope that by getting all of these great nutrients that I do not normally get, I will lose the ugly black spots that cover my body. It gets old being questioned about my bruises and I have to say, "I don't know how that happened." Of course their next question is always, "Were you drinking?" So yah, I will keep you posted.


Here's a random bruise....who knows!

Anyways....until tomorrow!

Quote of the day: "The rest of the world lives to eat, while I eat to live."

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel better, I now bruise super easily too. Someone told me to start taking Vitamin K, but I always forget to buy some. lol

    ReplyDelete