Thursday, August 4, 2011

Feel good after four...

Today is the fourth day of my challenge and I am loving it! I have lost 3 lbs so far which is way more than I expected by this point. Yesterday I only had 1 shake and 2 regular meals though. I feel like I have cheated big time but that is just my competative nature. I know that I am okay. For lunch yesterday I had a subway sandwich and for dinner I had mexican chicken. Today I did fine with my two shakes and no snacks. I had a 1/2 chicken torta for dinner and 1/2 of my refried beans along with some chips and salsa. I have noticed that I get full a lot quicker for my nightly meal. :)

I haven't branched out with my shakes yet. Everything has included chocolate because they are so delicious! I am sure I will get tired of chocolate eventually and branch out to the fruity flavors but for now I am satisfied.


Yes, I am in love with my Vi-Shakes. End.of.story!

No comments:

Post a Comment