Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 1 in the books

I have completed day one with a smile on my face! I was dreading this day because it seems to be the hardest but honestly it was a piece of cake. I had my first shake at 11:30 this morning and decided to try the Butterfinger. It was DELICIOUS!



I was super busy today trying to be productive and my energy level was good. I ended up having the same shake for "lunch" at 4:00 before my workout. I am going to try new things tomorrow. I made the second shake with unsweetened almond milk which I tried beforehand from the container. The milk by itsself is only 35 calories and tastes TERRIBLE! I decided to make the shake anyways and it wasn't bad at all. The ingredients and shake mix is sweet enough to compensate for the cardboard taste of almond milk.

I went to the gym and did about an hour of cardio. Note: I never really drink water. From sun up to sun down you will find me with a diet coke in hand. Today I have drank only water and I had no idea I would sweat as much as I did! I got home and felt great.

Dinner consisted of a grilled/blackened chicken breast with corn and refriend beans. Yes, I know the beans are random but they were leftovers that I didn't want to go bad in my fridge.


(Proof for my Mom that I am actually eating! I love you mom!)

So I have been debating posting my before pictures from the beginning or waiting until I make progress. I took a post workout picture and decided I would post it as my before. I just don't feel comfortable with my other ones yet. Weight still isn't going on here. Weird eating disorder stuff....sorry!



Here are my two pictures I am using as motivation through this.




The last one was taken right after treatment so I know I wasn't in my "healthy weight range". It's not that I want to get down to this small again but more that I am capable of being disciplined to meet my goals. I will never be 93 lbs again. That was a horrible place in my life and I have no desire to go back there.

Anyways, there's my recap of day 1. I am currently happily full and excited about day 2.

If anyone is interested in the 90 day challenge I am on check out emilykyle.bodybyvi.com. There is information on the website. You can email me as well at emilykylekiser@gmail.com if you would like more information.

Quote of the day: “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” ~Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment