Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sexy at six...LOL

Today is day 6 of "the challenge" and I am still rocking it. I hate the "challenge" title because not one thing about my Vi Shakes is challenging. I wake up every morning feeling fantastic and every shake recipe I try is delicious!

One of the coolest things I have noticed since starting the shakes on Monday is my increased energy. For the past 2 days I have done 90 minutes of cardio at the gym and felt fantastic. That NEVER would have happened before. I took a Pilates Reformer class today and it kicked my butt, but we had fun at the same time. I definitely need to build upper body strength. My arms are going to HURT tomorrow.

I am almost down 4 lbs since Monday. Initially I didn't think it were possible but the scale isn't fluctuating any. I took a picture today because I was feeling good about myself. I can already see small results compared to one of my before pictures.

Before: Day 1
Photobucket

Day 6
Photobucket

OOOOOH and I finally have 3 people signed up under me which means I am getting my shakes for FREE in September. Talk about saving money! :)


I am a happy girl....hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment