Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rocking as a Distributor

I have been a Visalus distributor for 4 days and it is already rocking! I have already doubled my investment! I am also happy to say that I have my first distributor signed up under me. I know Jennifer is going to rock Visalus. With a system that makes you feel this good it is a win/win situation. Also, my mom, stepdad and brother have decided to join the challenge all for different reasons. I can't wait for them to get started so I can report their success as well.

Each day I continue to be amazed by the wonderfulness of Visalus. For example, I was spending RIDICULOUS ammounts of money on groceries and eating out before Visalus. Since starting my shakes two weeks ago I have saved so much money. My shakes were a one time payment of $99. I went to the grocery store today to get mix ins for my shakes and some lean cuisines along with snacks and only spent $40. I honestly won't need to spend any more money on food for at least another 3 weeks. $40 for 3 weeks worth of food??? It's incredible!

I am still at 7lbs lost today but I decided to take another picture and actually post one of my before pictures which I am mortified of. I really want to show the success I have had. Never have I been on a diet where I lose the majority of my weight in my stomach and love handles. With Visalus I have seen the bulk of my weight gone from there. It's amazing!

Here was day 1 side shot (I hate hate hate hate hate this picture! All I can do is stare at the roll on my stomach!)

Photobucket

Here is day 11 side shot....no more roll! This system feels like a miracle!

Photobucket


For dinner tonight I made a snickerdoodle shake with almond milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tbsp honey, 1 tsp cinnamon, Vi-shape powder and 6 ice cubes. It's delicious! I feel like I am having cinnamon ice cream for dinner. Oh so sinful but less than 300 calories!

Photobucket


Interested in losing weight or making money? Check out emilykyle.bodybyvi.com. I promise this system will change your life!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this with me! I absolutely cannot WAIT to get my shakes in and get started. I am also looking forward to making some money. I hope I do as well as you have! Glad I could help you out with you helping me out! :)

    ReplyDelete