Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Motivation

I have two pictures serving as my motivation for the 90 day challenge. I plan on posting them when I get home from vacation and back to a computer. I am tired of feeling uncomfortable in my clothes, sluggish and all around unhappy with my current weight. I am excited about losing weight the healthy way and not falling back into old habits of anorexia. It's refreshing to know that I don't have to count calories and become chained to my bathroom scale.

Like I said, I'm on a mini vacation with the family in Galveston but truth be told I am already looking forward to getting home and starting this adventure on Monday. Hopefully I will have made some decent progress by the first day of school which is three weeks into my start date. I have been hesitant to post my "before" pictures and weight because honestly they gross me out. I am thinking about throwing it all out there after my two week mark.

As far as working out goes I have been contemplating buying a bike for some time now. The only thing that was stopping me was the thought of carrying it up to my third floor balcony every time I ride. How silly right? If anything I will burn a few extra calories in the process. I have NO idea where to start in buying a bike. I have some pretty cool trails close to me that would be fun to ride and maybe meet some new people in the process. Does anyone have any bike buying tips? Feel free to share them!

Enough rambling! I am very excited! Here's my quote for today:

“In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.” ~Unknown

As always, if you want information on the BodybyVi challenge check out my website: www.emilykyle.bodybyvi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment